"Aiesha" - A small oriental costume & textile workshop in Samarkand
Visit a Textile Workshop in Samarkand
In the workshop "Aiesha" travelers have the opportunity to witness all the stages of natural silk
production. You can also see a folklore show
and do some wonderful shopping
in Samarkand. The workshop "Aiesha" of Valentina Romanenko offers:
1. Original, hand-made Silk Road creations from legendary Samarkand
2. Fashions as unique and stunning as Samarkand itself:
- Unique design
- Internationally known
3. Silk Road Fashions from legendary Samarkand by Valentina:
- Displayed internationally
- Artfully hand embroidered
- Contemporary & antique materials
- Traditional fine Suzani, prized in Bridal dowries
- Silk ensembles for afternoon or evening
4. Traditionally embroidered jackets and vests suitable for the office or as evening wear
5. Tasteful & elegant modern embroidery techniques
6. Internationally known fashion designs from her Samarkand atelier & elegant show room
7. Painted, dyed, embroidered, appliqu?d and batik silks & cottons
8. Antique, hand-made lace frims:
- Silk evening coats
- Day & evening bads
- Go-anywhere mobile phone cases
- Fashionable hats & caps
9. Natural dyes.
10. Hand fashioned:
- Traditional techniques
- Finest silks & cottons
- Painted batik and exquisitely embroidered
- Natural dyes.
11. Visitors welcome by appointment.
12. Guests from all over the world come to Valentina`s boutique-workshop
13. Silk Road show room & atelier. Her hand fashioned original designs are fashioned from stunning hand painted silks, antique laces, traditional suzanie embroidery & appliqu?d designs enhanced with her plant-based secret dying techniques
A visit to this unique place, workshop excursion and folk show are absolutely free for guests of OrexCA.com. However, if the number of guests less than 1 or 2 and there is no another group for the time of visit - the necessary payment for folklore show is US$ 27.
tell us the time and date when you plan to visit during your Samarkand trip with OrexCA.com.