Mountain Urungach lakes are situated just in 160 km. from the Tashkent city (capital of Uzbekistan). Two lakes are coming one by one, and located in the Ugam-Chatcal National Park.
The majestic beauty of the lakes and surrounding mountains let the travelers enjoy with silence and contemplation of nature. There is a possibility to see a lot of snowdrops along the path during spring time in April. At summer time the travelers can swim in the clean lakes' water and to get the sunburn on the lakes' shores.
No one can stay indifferent to the beauty of the mountain lakes and will keep good memory forever!
Tour itinerary: Tashkent - Ugam Chatcal National Nature Park, Pskem village - Urungach lakes - Tashkent
07:00-11:00 - transfer Tashkent - Pskem river (160 km, altitude-1200 m);
11:00-13:00 - hiking to the mountain Urungach lakes;
13:00-14:00 - picnic and rest on the picturesque upper lake;
14:00-15:30 - trekking along the left side of the upper lake;
15:30-17:30 - descent to the bottom lake;
17:30-21:30 - transfer Pskem river - Tashkent.
1. trekking boots;
2. T-shirt with long sleeves;
3. headdress from the sun;
1. The itinerary of the tour passes through the nature reserve where the special permit is demanded.
2. The documents for the special permit should be submitted 10 working days before the beginning of the tour.
3. The documents can be submitted only in case of 100% prepayment for the tour service.
4. The following documents are required:
- scaned copy of the first page of the passport;
- permanent address of the residence;