Wonderful Tashkent tour
Request for tour price & booking >>>
Special WEEKEND proposal for corporate travel to Uzbekistan
Wonderful Tashkent - Europe Just 2 Hours Away!
Three days in the city of fun, leisure and wonderful surprises!
Duration: 3 days, 2 nights
Trip type: MICE/leisure tour
Accommodation: Double/Twin in
Hotel Uzbekistan 4* /
Hotel Le Grande Plaza 4* /
City Palace Hotel 4* /
Dedeman Silk Road Hotel 4*
Description: This specially designed leisure/incentive Tashkent tour is very economical and includes daily free entry to disco clubs, show clubs, comfortable hotels, and daily conference hall use and quality service.
For those who are interested in business opportunities in Uzbekistan, we can assist with consultations on company registration and local laws, and also facilitate meetings with officials.
Itinerary: Delhi - Tashkent - Delhi
Day 1 (Fri.)
Arrival to Tashkent - the capital of Uzbekistan by HY 422 at 07:15 (local time). Transfer to the hotel, non-alcoholic welcome drink and accommodation. On the way from the airport and during express check-in - a brief introduction by an OrexCA.com representative. Rest time for massage or relaxation. Afternoon city excursion including shopping in
Chorsu Oriental bazaar and
Lal Bahadur Shastri Monument visit.
Show program in one of
night clubs. Free time for leisure.
Day 2 (Sat.)
Free day in Tashkent accompanied by local guide.
walking. Free time for leisure.
Day 3 (Sun.)
Check out from the hotel at 12:00. Traditional Oriental Bazaar experience - trip to
Alayski market to shop for dried fruits and
souvenirs. Transfer to the airport for return flight HY-421 to Delhi at 16:50. Good bye to the wonderful land, back to monotony with the intention of returning.
Additions upon you discretion at leisure time
Our additional offers are designed in order to provide more choice to our customers and achieve their total satisfaction. We guarantee that after choosing our different additional services you will feel that your wonderful experience has been enhanced. Contact our
representative or your tour guide so that we may be able to plane a great experience in advance.
||Min. # of persons
||Once in a life time famous Alisher Navoi Opera & Ballet Theatre
||transport and entrance tickets|
||1 hour Tashkent metro excursion
||transport and professional guide|
||Lunch with local family in a traditional house to experience the rich food and cultural traditions
||transport, lunch and guide|
||Choice of fishing (during Charvak-Chimgan countryside voyage)
||Experience the Russian dacha (farm house in Charvak mountains, 90 km from Tashkent) with barbecue amongst wonderful company
||transport, guide, barbecue and overnight in cottage|
||Experience the serenity and aura of Charvak-Chimgan mountain region, 100 km from Tashkent
||transport and guide|
- This route is certified;
- Tour program designed upon appropriate Uzbekistan Airways flight schedule: Delhi - Tashkent HY-422 (departure Fri.) and Tashkent - Delhi HY-421 (departure Sunday). The schedule valued till the 29th of October 2011;
- An import alcohol tax in Uzbekistan is high and we recommend advising your clients to purchase whiskey and rum at Delhi Duty Free shop;
- Uzbekistan group visa (15 pax and more) consular fee is US$ 15 ONLY (+ US$ 15 extra fee per group). Individual visa consular fee is US$ 55;
- CIP hall in Tashkent airport arrival/departure are 170 US$ per pax upon request;
- Booking requests should be no less than 21 days from travel date;
- Cancellation of booking should be at least 15 days before check in date. In the event of a group cancellation within 14 days before arrival, an amount equivalent to one night's hotel accommodation and visa support fee will be charged;
- All transport provided with A/C and music system.
Uzbekistan waits to welcome You!
We hope you like the program and assure you that we are absolutely open to any suggestions to increase the range of our services for the entire satisfaction of our clients and are happy to meet your special requirements.
You can alter the duration of your tour and places of visits by adding one of the
extensions. Our tour operator will work closely with to carefully prepare an itinerary based on your stated interests.